Mann Island Celebrate Award Success
Company Award for Business Transformation - WINNER: Mann Island Finance
We were thrilled to hear the Mann Island Finance name read out on the stage of this year’s Car Finance Awards. The only event that connects dealers, brokers and finance providers and with a fully auditable judging process, success at this event is highly sought after.
At a packed event, the award is the first won by Mann Island Finance as a lender and confirms our status as a serious and committed player that motor retailers and their customers can rely upon, based upon the award criteria.
A panel of independent judges from industry peers and support organisations were looking for a winning entry that addressed the challenges of COVID-19 by demonstrating:
an outstanding level of commitment to business continuity or supporting clients through disruption
Judges were looking for evidence of at least two of the following:
- How the company was able to transform to working from home policies, at scale, efficiently and speedily;
- How the entrant adapted or changed its use of technology, or adopted new technology, to continue operating during the pandemic;
- Support options offered to customers, the scale of this and how efficiently it was executed;
- Measures of success of support offered to customers;
- How the company maintained a pro-active, customer-centric approach throughout 2020 and into 2021.
Our submission evidenced success in all five categories as we support our customers, dealers and colleagues. Against some highly respected and established competitors, the judges selected Mann Island Finance as the standout submission.
Reflecting on the award, John Hughes, Mann Island Finance Managing Director noted;
‘I am enormously proud of this award and the way it recognises the capacity of our team to adjust, innovate and support our dealers and customers during challenging times. It has been a perfect illustration of how our commitment to combine a fintech philosophy with personal service and marks us out as a lender people can trust to support them.’